海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【留爪贴】 come back girl = 美女回来!
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【留爪贴】 come back girl = 美女回来!   
海归草
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男年龄: 53
加入时间: 2006/05/19
文章: 4193
来自: NYC,LA,Chicago,Miami
海归分: 512448

文章标题: 【留爪贴】 come back girl = 美女回来! (1963 reads)      时间: 2008-3-06 周四, 17:30   

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

首先,美女领导不要走。Come back please.
(各位海归和海不归,你要知道,村长可厉害啦。在咱祖国,现在村长也是直接选举的哦。很多地方,如果没有百万经费,你还当不上呢!)

其次,就是那个周二赢得2大1小三州的希拉里老乡。面对对方的13连胜,这真是背水一战啊,现在终于获得大胜而站住了脚跟。不愧是 The comeback kid 家族的。真象她所说的,
成功永远是给与那些:
“已经被人排除在外、却拒绝认输,曾经被击倒在地、却又重新站起来,努力奋斗、永不放弃”的人们的。

希拉里的选票数字很不乐观,还落后90多个;在争取超级代表的竞争中对方仍然是攻势,自己是守势。目前余下只有600余个党代会选票了,她要在未来的选举中赢得60%以上,才可能选票超越对方。对方不犯大错,这个是非常困难的。
好在天无绝人之路,在以下方面还有机会:
1)赢取超级代表的支持;
2)把佛州和密州2个大州的初选重新计入或重新选举;
3)如果余下的州初选,有奇迹出现。

基本上,这次选举,最终要靠上述1)和2)来决定胜负了。

如果希拉里能赢得党内选举,我赌她会赢得总统宝座。

请看录像:
youtube 分成2段,这是上半段:

<object><param></param><param></param></object>

这是下半段:
<object><param></param><param></param></object>

MSN 上的:
https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/18276043#23475188

以下是文字:

Hillary Clinton’s March 4 Speech
The following is a transcript of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s speech to supporters after the March 4 nominating contests, as provided by CQ Transcriptions via The Associated Press.

Oh boy, thank you, Oh-hi-oh.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON: For everyone here in Ohio and across America, who's ever been counted out but refused to be knocked out and...

(APPLAUSE)

... for everyone who has stumbled but stood right back up, and for everyone...

(APPLAUSE)

... who works hard and never gives up, this one is for you.

(APPLAUSE)

You know what they say: As Ohio goes, so goes the nation.

(APPLAUSE)

Well, this nation's coming back, and so is this campaign.

(APPLAUSE)

The people of Ohio have said it loudly and clearly. We're going on, we're going strong, and we're going all the way.

(APPLAUSE)

You know, they call Ohio a bellwether state. It's a battleground state. It's a state that knows how to pick a president.

(APPLAUSE)

And no candidate in recent history, Democrat or Republican, has won the White House without winning the Ohio primary.

(APPLAUSE)

AUDIENCE: Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will!

MRS. CLINTON: You all know that, if we want a Democratic president, we need a Democratic nominee who can win the battleground states, just like Ohio.

(APPLAUSE)

And that is what we've done. We've won Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Michigan, New Hampshire, Arkansas, California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

(APPLAUSE)

And today we won Rhode Island. And thanks to all my friends and supporters there.

(APPLAUSE)

This is a great night. But we all know that these are challenging times. We have two wars abroad; we have a recession looming here at home.

Voters faced a critical question: Who is tested and ready to be commander-in-chief on day one?

(APPLAUSE)

And who knows how to turn our economy around? Because we sure do need it.

(APPLAUSE)

Ohio has written a new chapter in the history of this campaign, and we're just getting started.

(APPLAUSE)

More and more people have joined this campaign, and millions of Americans haven't spoken yet. In states like Pennsylvania and so many others, people are watching this historic campaign, and they want their turn to help make history.

(APPLAUSE)

They want their voices to count, and they should. They should be heard. So, please, join us in this campaign. Go to www.HillaryClinton.com.

(APPLAUSE)

This is your campaign and your moment, and I need your support. For more than a year, I've been listening to the voices of people across our country, you know, the single mom who told me she works two jobs, neither provides health care for her kids. She just can't work any harder.

The little girl who asked how I'd help people without homes? It turns out her family was about to lose their own.

The young man in a Marine Corps shirt who said he waited months for medical care, he said to me, "Take care of my buddies. A lot of them are still over there. And then will you please help take care of me?"

Americans don't need more promises. They've heard plenty of speeches. They deserve solutions, and they deserve them now.

(APPLAUSE)

America needs a president who's ready to lead, ready to stand up for what's right even when it's hard. And after seven long years of George W. Bush...

(AUDIENCE BOOS)

... we sure are ready for a president who will be a fighter, a doer, and a champion for the American people again.

(APPLAUSE)

Oh, I think we're ready for health care, not just for some people or most people, but for every American.

(APPLAUSE)

I think we're ready for an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top, but every single hard-working American who deserves a shot at the American dream. I think we're ready to declare energy independence and create millions of green-collar jobs.

(APPLAUSE)

We're ready to reach out to our allies and confront our shared challenges. We're ready to end the war in Iraq and win the war in Afghanistan.

(APPLAUSE)

And we're past ready to serve our veterans with the same devotion that they served us.

(APPLAUSE)

You know, protecting America is the first and most urgent duty of the president. When there's a crisis and that phone rings at 3 a.m. in the White House, there's no time for speeches or on-the-job training. You have to be ready to make a decision.

(APPLAUSE)

I congratulate Senator McCain on winning his party's nomination, and I look forward to a spirited and substantive debate with him.

(APPLAUSE)

MRS. CLINTON: You know...

AUDIENCE: Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will! Yes, she will!

MRS. CLINTON: You know, I want to thank the wonderful people of Ohio for your support and your confidence in me. I especially want to thank Governor Ted Strickland and his wonderful wife, Frances.

(APPLAUSE)

You know, Governor and Mrs. Strickland are working so hard on behalf of Ohio, and they deserve a president who will work hard with them to give Ohio the future that you deserve.

(APPLAUSE)

I want to thank Senator John Glenn and his wonderful wife, Annie. I want to thank...

(APPLAUSE)

... Lieutenant Governor Lee Fisher and his wife, Peggy.

(APPLAUSE)

And I especially want to thank Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones.

(APPLAUSE)

She does an extraordinary job for her constituents. And she has been a champion on behalf of the people of Ohio and America. And I look forward to working with her to bring more opportunity to the people that she loves and represents so well.

I want to thank my extraordinary staff, volunteers, and supporters here in Ohio and across America.

(APPLAUSE)

And I especially want to thank the two most important people in my life, Bill and Chelsea.

(APPLAUSE)

And, of course, to my mother, who I know is watching, thanks very much, Mom, for everything.

(APPLAUSE)

And, finally, to Senator Obama, who has brought so much to this race, I look forward to continuing our dialogue in the weeks ahead on the issues that matter most to our country.

(APPLAUSE)

I want to end by sharing with you a message that I got late last month from someone who didn't have much money to spare, but sent me $10 for my campaign and sent an e-mail in which she wrote, "My two daughters are two and four. And we chant and cheer for you at every speech we see. I want them to know anything is possible."

(APPLAUSE)

Tonight, I say to them: Keep on watching. Together, we're going to make history.

(APPLAUSE)

To those little girls, I say: This is America. And we do believe you can be anything you want to be. And we want our sons and our daughters to dream big.

I have big dreams for America's future. The question is not whether we can fulfill those dreams; it's whether we will. And here's our answer: Yes, we will.

We will do what it takes, and we will, once again, make the kind of progress that America deserves. We're going to protect our country and preserve our Constitution. We're going to lead with our values.

(APPLAUSE)

We will reach out to those on the margins and in the shadows, because that's what we do in America. We break barriers; we open doors; we make sure every voice is heard.

Together, we will turn promises into action, words into solutions, and hope into reality.

(APPLAUSE)

It will take leadership and hard work, but we've never been short on either. So I hope all of you will join, join with the Ohioans whose voices and votes have been heard today. Together we will seize this moment, lift this nation, and heal and lead this world.

Thank you all, and God bless you.

(海归分还是很容易赚的)

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【留爪贴】问题话题:性/色、种族、宗教、阶级对立/仇恨、文化冲突。。。(注... 生活风情 2008-4-14 周一, 15:46
【留爪贴】想起了在麦当劳的日子,最喜欢吃 Egg McMuffin 。 生活风情 2008-3-27 周四, 11:56
【留爪贴】does anyone know what is this? 生活风情 2008-3-10 周一, 02:59
【留爪贴:你害怕贫穷吗?】如何正确对待自己的成长背景?如何处理好自己的金钱? 生活风情 2008-3-28 周五, 12:00
【2008 留爪贴】 五千年盛世和经济最困难 生活风情 2008-3-20 周四, 00:12
【圣母颂】(Ave Maria)女声小合唱 高山流水 2022-10-20 周四, 04:06
[新闻]“珍宝币”富豪集团办公室遭查封 【又一位同胞触到美国法网!啧啧!】 海归主坛 2015-10-02 周五, 14:28
【五月花曲】红卡/川江号子【甜蜜蜜】JK 制贴+真银秀哦! 高山流水 2012-5-18 周五, 02:55

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海归草离线  发送站内短信
  • 【留爪贴】 come back girl = 美女回来! -- 海归草 - (9365 Byte) 2008-3-06 周四, 17:30 (1963 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.