海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: LisaNova does George Bush!(热门视频)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 LisaNova does George Bush!(热门视频)   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: LisaNova does George Bush!(热门视频) (1352 reads)      时间: 2007-7-12 周四, 22:35   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfdQkyc4omk 播放

ORANGE COUNTY. Hi, I’m Ashley Morehouse and I’m president of the George-Bush-Fan club of Orange County. I want to say “thank you “to George Bush for being here. So let’s get down to business.

Welcome George Bush.

Thank you for having me. Actually I love Orange Journey.

Let’s start something really news worthy. Scooter Libby. Can I just congratulate you on having the most genius power move of all time? I mean, you and Chenny league the name of the CIA agent and then you have let Libby take the fall, knowing the whole time you are the president and you could be like: scooter Libby, You don’t have to go to jail. Do you worry about the critics all like up in your face about this?

I don’t, I don’t worry about anything because I am already president. You know and there is not going to be any…er…precautions. There is not going to be any precautions at this…er…you know I mean…there…anyway there isn’t…nothing they can do about it at this point. That’s my point. That’s what I am trying to say. So yeah, I am in…er…I’m good. I’m golden. So what…yeah, I feel fine.

People love to ----.. They are like: -----, he is the worst president of our time. He is a cripple riding and a -----. He is stupid and incompetent.

Will you really think about it? You are like the smartest, greatest president of all time ‘cause you’ve got everything you really ever wanted.

On the Iraq war, you want that from day one and though it took a few years to get but you got it and when you want a white top, the Constitution were like: no, you can’t do that. You ignore them and do it anyway and when the Supreme Court was like:…er…seriously that’s illegal.

You are like: I’m going to do it anyway ‘cause you have got a big time to pare pressure and I just think it’s a great example for the youth and America. Not to listen to others but to do whatever the hell you want.

the key is to live in your own reality. You know if I believe something is true then it is.

Oh my god, that is what’s so revolutionary about you. You redefine the rules of the game.

Yeah you can…er…twist it in people’s heads. They believe anything I say. It’s amazing. It’s incredible.

That reminds of the time I cheated on my test junior high school and this mate caught me and he is like: I’m not going to tell I’m like: I am not going to tell anybody that you are gay.

I want to pass the test so I cheated. Someone sit in my way so I crush them and I feel like I’m learning that from you.

I can’t…I can’t…take all the credit for that. I mean part of this is great PR(公关).

totally.
Did you know that 40 Americans still believe that there was weapons of mass destruction or, or, or that we invaded…….that Iraq invaded America. Anyway the camera witches it witch. But, but 40f Americans believe something like that. I’m not just good PR. and because neither of the things are true. Of course

How do you think history will judge you, George Bush?

The great thing about history , I learned this from college, is that it can always be rewritten and I’m in the process of rewriting it now which is lucky for me.

You know, so yeah, good meeting you.

QQ group 32149507提供记录
PLUS

Sting is a leader of a fascinating group in China of the dedicated English learners. He started the group last year to take advantage of YouTube's rich video offerings, and its members have since grown to over 200 from all over the world.

Each day they select one YouTube clip and assign it as the homework. Using QQ, a popular IM tool in Asia, they help one other to transcribe the video clips. So far, they have done over 200 transcriptions. Apparently, they have a lot of fun for doing it. And learning too.

If anyone wants to join Sting's study group and eager to take on his homework, feel free to contact him. His QQ ID is 287033838. his QQ group is 32149507.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
常相守(独唱视频) 高山流水 2012-12-14 周五, 14:58
土耳其进行曲(长笛视频) 高山流水 2012-12-11 周二, 15:17
他是世界的光(长笛视频) 高山流水 2012-12-11 周二, 14:52
茉莉花(长笛视频) 高山流水 2012-12-11 周二, 14:43
(原创视频)人间天堂---大溪地 行行摄摄 2012-1-07 周六, 06:34
[原创]杭州留交会点滴(内有视频) 海归主坛 2009-11-10 周二, 21:22
继续轻松,美国佬侃卡特里娜飓风,达赖和宗教信仰(幽默视频) 海归主坛 2009-10-05 周一, 14:58
来个轻松的,谈谈美国的移民问题(幽默视频) 海归主坛 2009-10-05 周一, 14:45

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • LisaNova does George Bush!(热门视频) -- 山东斯汀 - (3928 Byte) 2007-7-12 周四, 22:35 (1352 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.