海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 一部关于中国普通打工者的真实记录
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 一部关于中国普通打工者的真实记录   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 一部关于中国普通打工者的真实记录 (904 reads)      时间: 2007-7-31 周二, 23:20   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CzbT1hGwmM&NR=1

31号的作业

https://chi-v39.chi.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=5CzbT1hGwmM

We have a great relationship with the Chinese government, they’ve treated us very fairly, and, and what they have done, they actually much like a USA hold us to a higher standard, higher standard in sanitation, higher standard in employment.

“My name is Wendy Queen. I am 21 years old. I am from the * Province. My family plants corns, paddies and potato. I wanted to earn some money so that their life could be easier. At least, I don’t want their life to be too hard. They would work from dawn till night. They would begin to work on the farm at they wake and wouldn’t get back until night. I thought about working in a factory when I was in middle school. At the time, I thought that it would be interesting and exciting to work in a factory. I left my hometown on April 29th this year and then began to look for a job in Shenzhen. At that time, I had a friend working in that factory, who also came from my hometown. So I went to see my friend each day at the factory gate, which is just in front of Wen Yee’s room. ”

“My name is Wen Yee and I come from Hunan Province.”

“He heard my dialect when I was talking with my friend. Then he spoke with me using the same dialect. He asked me where I was from. I didn’t tell him the truth. I said I was from * area. He served for the army in * for a couple of years. So he can speak the * dialect. That’s the way we got to know each other.”

“My girl friend and I work in the same Wal-Mart factory. She works in the old workshop and I work in the new one. I am on the night shift and finish work at 7 in the morning. She begins to work at 7:30 each morning and works overtime until 10 p.m. We don’t have much time to spend together. But whenever there is an opportunity, I’ll cook some delicious food for her.”]

“We like singing Karaoke, shopping around and buying some little things. In that way, we feel more relaxed. Most of the time, we go to Karaoke sing songs and listen to music, and we get in a **.”

“We tend to rent a room outside and cook by ourselves, because the meals offered by the factory are really disgusting. However, the dilemma is, whether you live in the dorm that the factory allocated or not, they always deduct the rent from my wages. You have to no choice but to live inside. If you are going to move out of the dorm, the factory will tell you: you can move out and we will not charge you electricity or water, but rent will still be charged. You see? If we live inside the dorm, we pay not only the rent, but also the utilities, which is charged by how much you use.”

“There are very few fans installed in my * workshop. It’s extremely hot inside. If they plan to install a new fan, then the others will tell us that we can only have one fan with a fan sitter there. In my working position, there’s no one at all. Can you imagine? I am sitting there and dripping sweat all day long. My body never gets dry.”

“Wal-Mart informed the factory that it was going to send people here for inspection and they will tell us how to lie if inspected. For example, the workers must respond that they work six days when asked how many days they work even though they actually work for 7 days.”

“Then we workers don’t dare to say anything wrong because we’re really afraid of being punished by managers. Wal-Mart informs us an advance and has a meeting to teach us how to lie. If you lie well, you’ll be rewarded. If not, you’ll be punished or fired. The workers given a fake pay’s lift and they never let you have the chance to speak out the truth but threaten you to deliver false information.”

“We really work day and night in order to get the wage of less than 3 dollars a day. My mom wants me back home because she feels it’s too toilsome, but I don’t think so. Everybody else here has the same situation as me, if they can do this, I can do it also. I always think about my mom when I am very tired. That would be wonderful if she could be here with me. She takes care of me very well when I am sick. She’ll let me have a good rest, and cooks anything that I like to eat. She’s really very nice to me.”

“I would respectfully like to ask the boss of Wal-Mart to give the Chinese workers some consideration and a chance for a little time off.”

“Customers of Wal-Mart, when you wear expensive clothes, when your children play with high quality toys, think about China and the Far East.”

“Those profits you made and the wonderful life you have are the sweat and tears and overtime working of Chinese people.”

“If one day I encounter a lady who just bought a toy from Wal-Mart, I’ll say: respectable customer, respectable Wal-Mart customer, do you know why you can buy such a cheap toy from Wal-Mart? That’s because we workers work all day every day and night.”

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]中国公司来美IPO创历史记录 海归商务 2011-1-01 周六, 12:39
【投资银行在中国 ZT】高盛七日 全程记录其七天的冒险和收获 海归论坛 2005-1-21 周五, 11:44
【中国下岗女工必读】49岁下岗女工远嫁美国 为儿孙申请绿卡三代同堂 海归酒吧 2014-5-26 周一, 01:28
[分享]一个中国妹纸荷兰生活记录 生活风情 2013-12-25 周三, 10:33
[转帖]美国工科教授:国际搬运工--海一代和他们的前辈后辈们 海归茶馆 2013-6-15 周六, 15:08
[问题]已在国内居住工作的外籍人士, 配偶中国籍, 可以申请国内永久居留吗? 海归主坛 2013-2-19 周二, 17:25
[原创]某美资企业诚聘中国区HRD(工作地点:北京&成都) 人力资源 2012-6-27 周三, 12:18
[转帖][转帖]中米开战后米国科技民工的三个下场 海归商务 2011-12-02 周五, 02:41

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • 一部关于中国普通打工者的真实记录 -- 山东斯汀 - (4912 Byte) 2007-7-31 周二, 23:20 (904 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.